Gallstones are solid particles formed from bile cholesterol and bilirubin in the gall bladder. 80 percent of gallstones are made of cholesterol. Calcium Salts and Bilirubin forms the other 20 percent of Gallstones.Somepeople tend to develop single Gallstone while some can develop many. Gall stones can be as small as grain and can be as large as a golf ball. 


It is still not clear what can be the causes of Gall stones. But some of the conditions can be listed below:

  • Crystals are formed due to excess cholestrol and then finally into stones.
  • Too much bilirubin in your Bile can lead to yellow cholesterol stones. 
  • If your Bladder isn’t emptied correctly, then the bile may get concentrated.

Types of Gall Stones:

  • Cholesterol Gallstones – This is the most common type of Gallstone and often appears yellow in color.
  • Pigment Gallstones – These dark brown stones form when your bile contains too much bilirubin.


  • Vomiting & Nausea
  • Pain in Right Shoulder
  • Rapidly intensifying pain in the upper right portion of your abdomen
  • Intensifying pain in the center of abdomen. 

Risk Factors:

  •  Being a female
  • Age above 40 or 60
  • Overweight or obese.
  • Pregnancy
  • Consuming high-fat diet
  • Consuming high-cholesterol diet
  • Consuming low-fiber diet
  • Family history of gallstones
  • Diabetes
  • Blood disorders like Leukemia and anemia.

Other Complications:

  • Jaundices
  • Gall Bladder Infection
  • Bile Duct Infection
  • Blood Infection
  • Pancreas Inflammation
  • Gallbladder Infection

Gallbladder health tips:

  • Maintain Healthy weight
  • Avoid rapid weight loss
  • Consume anti-inflammatory diet
  •  Consume supplements approved by your doctor
  • Eat more high-fiber foods

How to treat Gall Bladder stones with Neurotherapy?

For treating Gall Bladder stones, Doctors will prescribe you medicines or either tell you to undergo surgery. But medicines can have serious side-effects and recovering from a surgery can take a lot of time. For this very reason Neurotherapy becomes the best form of treatment to cure an individual from Gall Bladder Stones.

During the Neurotherapy Treatment, the Doctor will find pressure points on your thighs to cure the patient. These points help in terminating the Gall Bladder Stones and cures Gall Bladder stones completely. The condition might be cured instantly or might take time to get completely cured depending on the level of the ailment.